Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-919-2
- Salary 250,000 base salary plus benefits and generous bonus
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date December 05, 2021
- Strategic leadership role covering 16 countries across all operational service categories
- Leading the region and working with the global CPO on digitalisation and transformation activities
- Career defining strategic leadership role with an iconic global business
This business is an iconic market leader with presence across the globe and a thriving Asia Pacific business counting some of the world’s largest enterprises as their clients across a range of industries.
Currently embarking on a global procurement transformation, with an agenda and investment in world class technology adoption and implementation, driving strategic category management, development of the centre led regional procurement teams and implementing best in class procurement processes.
This position will work closely with the regional CFO and global CPO to drive the regional transformation and take on the ongoing regional leadership for the strategic procurement function.
The role assumes responsibility for a significant portfolio of spend, with an estimated addressable strategic spend of 200m USD across predominantly regional operations services. The position assumes centre led responsibility across 16 countries in Asia Pacific, a team of 40+ procurement professionals and have regional ownership for several high-profile global procurement projects.
The company are looking for a depth of procurement leadership experience in the following areas:
- Regional procurement experience in the Asia Pacific region with experience operating in China and India highly desirable.
- Experience with best-in-class procurement practices working within a matrix procurement organisation
- Leadership of a large team across a diverse region
- Transformation experience, owing regional projects in procurement excellence and digitalisation.
- A strong advocate of procurement digitalisation with a demonstrated set of experience in the improvement of internal processes and external supplier engagement with the adoption of procurement technologies.
- Experience managing portfolios of operational service categories including Logistics, MRO, CAPEX, Facilities, Real Estate, Fleet, IT and Automation, Professional Services and Labour.
This role exists because it has a new new mandate around transformation with the company looking for a leader that can own change and provide input to a global procurement leadership function to contribute toward the elevation of procurement throughout the organisation.
This is a rare opportunity for a holistic leadership role in an organisation with an appetite for change and the executive level sponsorship and investment to realize the true value of strategic procurement.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer. The role is preferably based in Singapore but open to other locations for outstanding and well-matched candidates.
To express an interest in this opportunity, we are interviewing currently so please click ‘apply’ on LinkedIn.