Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1324
- Salary Competitive
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date September 16, 2022
Are you looking to be a part of a high-growth environment within the manufacturing and retail sector? An established global brand is looking to hire a business analyst to be based in their Singapore office This role will ultimately provide great growth opportunity into a leadership role and provide you with a well-rounded portfolio.
What the role will involve:
- Support the Finance team and business on all aspects of financial planning and analysis, including controlling, analyzing and reporting on financial performance
- Work with various departments/groups and Finance teams on tracking and understanding financials related to IT projects (including Operating Expenses, Capital Expenditure)
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Preparation of annual budget, financial forecasts and ad-hoc reporting Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
What you will need to have:
- Professional qualification in accounting/finance (I.e. ACCA/CFA/CA)
- Strong understanding of accounting processes
- Ability to work with a diverse team across various regions and strong stakeholder management
- Ability to travel to regional offices
Most importantly, we are looking for POTENTIAL. If you are confident, driven and have the initiative to want to make a difference to the business as well as your own career, there will be opportunities for you to succeed.