Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1637
- Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month
Sales & Marketing
- Posted Date March 14, 2023
The Commercial Excellence Manager is responsible to manage Company’s Portfolio, GTM/Channel Excellence, Pricing Excellence, Business Excellence & Initiative management with high standards of Compliance (norms, policies, and procedure)
• Business Case development (Identify, evaluate, selection, financial simulations, competitive landscape analysis) for the new potential molecules to build the future mid-long term portfolio roadmap to achieve sustainable growth in revenues & profitability through different portfolio management initiatives.
• Formulated holistic commercial launch plan (GTM strategy) and designed patients’ journey per each channel characteristics.
• Be the local champion to coordinate with global and regional teams as well as local Marketing team.
• Develop GTM Strategy based on the market/channel characteristics and in line with company strategic objectives.
• Analyze and understand market behavior, competitor’s models, and conduct feasibility study to derive strategic implications and opportunities for business growth.
• Strong collaboration with Sales and Marketing team to identify and drive commercial growth opportunities or optimization initiatives (ie: enlisting, incentives scheme, field force structure) and set Guiding principles for the commercial team.
• Review, monitor, analyze, support, and approve local Pricing & Reimbursement strategy and any price changes by assessing new prices impact on patient access & profitability through pricing scenario modeling, while ensuring compliance with the Global and local Pricing Governance & Pricing Principles.
• Develops and maintains a robust understanding of relevant pricing and reimbursement criteria used by payers in key markets to make informed decisions about payer strategy, plans & tactics.
• Be the local champion to coordinate with global and regional teams.
Business Excellence & Initiative management
• Select best-fitting modules from global and regional content; translate and trans-create to improve local operation Including Drive Improvement projects, Initiatives, Policies across organization to meet company business objectives.
• Solve business problems with efficiency & effectiveness using strong analytical skills converting data/information into insights and opportunities and propose well-reasons decisions for management’s consideration.
• Responsible in leading, tracking and managing strategic initiatives workstreams to ensure successful delivery to the relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science or another related field
• 10 years of marketing, sales, or commercial experience
• Broad knowledge and experience of the Thai healthcare and pharmaceutical environment with patient and customer mindset
• Proven success in leading marketing planning and execution and/or commercial/sales management with P&L management
• Able to demonstrate strong collaboration with internal functions as well as external stakeholders to develop value for patients and maximize revenue.
• Demonstrates effective process management and ability to work with and manage virtual (local and regional) teams and matrix management structures for continuous performance improvement.
• Has proven project management and leadership skills, and a good knowledge of business analysis.
• Has strong planning, communication, and presentation skills, along with quality consultative, influencing, analytical, strategic thinking/planning, and problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Thai and English