Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference 3542-33079535
- Salary Competitive
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date October 01, 2021
Are you a seasoned procurement leader looking to elevate your career and be a part of a strategic transformation? This is the role for you!
A market leader within its field, this professional services MNC has implemented a highly successful global procurement program with the aim of reaping cross-border spend synergies and capitalise on the financial impact driven by the function. As the Country Procurement & Supply Chain Lead in Singapore, you will be given the opportunity to assess the current functioning of procurement & supply chain organisation, and subsequently step-change its strategic impact through transformative and inspirational leadership, in close collaboration with the regional and local stakeholders. You will be empowered to drive new initiatives with strong support from the organisation and your contributions will be highly visible and valued.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- Comprehensive skill set in procurement and end-to-end supply chain management, from sourcing & procurement of strategic supplies, management of suppliers and implementation of procurement operations, ideally within professional services, engineering services or facility management services industry
- At least 10 years of proven track records and strong achievements within procurement savings delivery, payment term improvement drives and general cost-out programs
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and achieves results in environments where multiple, and sometimes conflicting, interests are at play
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building relationships, influencing and appropriating people at all levels both internally and externally
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com. Kindly note that at present, the role requires you to have work rights or are currently based in Singapore.