- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date February 08, 2021
Are you a seasoned procurement leader looking to elevate your career and be a part of a strategic transformation? This is the role for you!
A market leader within its field, this professional services MNC has implemented a highly successful global procurement program with the aim of reaping cross-border spend synergies and step-change the financial impact driven by the function. To further elevate this, the organisation is looking at transforming the function from a back-office savings-oriented procurement organization to a front-office Supply Chain & Procurement (SC&P) function driving outcomes making a difference to the company’s accounts.
You are expected to assess the current functioning of the function, and subsequently step-change its strategic impact through transformative and inspirational leadership, in close collaboration with the regional and local stakeholders. You will also help to implement the strategic enablers to unlock above-mentioned outcomes, including supply chain risk management, Procure-to-Pay driven by Coupa, co-development with supplier partners, supplier-enabled innovation, supply chain diversity, supply chain sustainability, etc.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- Inspirational leader who pushes the envelope, and inherently dissatisfied with status quo, thinks “step change” rather than incremental improvements
- Comprehensive skill set in procurement and end-to-end supply chain management, from sourcing & procurement of strategic supplies, management of suppliers and implementation of procurement operations
- At least 12 years of proven track records and strong achievements within procurement savings delivery, payment term improvement drives and general cost-out programs
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and achieves results in environments where multiple, and sometimes conflicting, interests are at play – “matrix player” in a multinational company’s context
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building relationships, influencing and appropriating people at all levels at both internally and externally
This will be an exciting role for an accomplished procurement and supply chain leader for new challenges, with the empowerment to help establish and implement changes and processes in a renowned organisation.
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.