Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1293
- Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Posted Date September 11, 2022
Are you a seasoned Data Engineer looking for a role to drive the development of a new data and analytics platform and great career development opportunities? This could be the one for you!
A highly desirable MNC in chemicals industry, this company has a strong focus on its business growth in Asia Pacific. You will be in a good place to embrace new challenges and be a part of a positive transformation.
The position is part of the Digital Centre of Excellence responsible for effective use of data to provide high value solutions to the business for an industry leader in specialty chemicals. In the role, you will collaborate closely with Data Architects, Data Scientists, Analytics Developers, IT experts as well as key business stakeholders to design, build, and embed data pipelines. You will drive automation using modern data and analytical tools to develop data integration and data preparation flows from multiple source systems into data lake and enterprise data warehouse systems. You will work with Data Scientists to understand business problems and support the integration of diverse data sets to support advanced analytics activities. You will work closely with the architecture team to define data engineering and data architecture strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Management discipline including experience in data warehousing concepts and data modelling.
- Strong experience working with datasets in building and optimizing data pipeline architectures and integrated datasets using Talend and Azure Data Lake
- Experience of working with Snowflake to build data warehouses / data marts
- Basic understanding of popular open-source and commercial data science tools and platforms such as Python and Azure ML
- Experience working in a virtual team setting and self-driven with desire to take the lead and drive tasks to completion remotely
This is an opportunity to be a part of a global team that has a dynamic and open culture. The company also remunerate competitively and have the appetite for investment and growth, scale and network to offer the best career advancement opportunities and exposure. For a data engineer professional, this will be an ideal opportunity to join a globally recognised name.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.