Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-784
- Salary Competitive Salary
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date September 23, 2021
The Data Scientist Expert / Business Intelligence & Analytics is a key role within the Manufacturing supply chain operations organization, based in Singapore.
- Creates blueprint for data management systems to integrate, centralize, protect and maintain Structured and Unstructured data sources for Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Participate and provide inputs in discussion and implementation of data strategies for Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Development of BIA solution using the defined framework for Data Modelling; Data Profiling; Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading
- Design & review Functional & Technical Design specifications in sync with overall solution platforms and architecture.
- Research data questions/issues – recommend enhancements to data acquisition/movement process to improve data accuracy
- Development on relational, non-relational and multidimensional Data Warehousing Platform (Oracle, PL/SQL, Hadoop & SSAS)
- Design and provide data/information in form of reports, dashboards, scorecards and data storytelling using Visualization Tools such as Business Objects & Tableau.
- Innovation / Best practice adaptation & external benchmarking.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial engineering, computer/data science or statistics
- Familiar with the business processes in the Semiconductor manufacturing industry mainly in the Sales & Marketing, Supply chain, and CRM processes.
- In-depth knowledge in BI/BA architecture, tools, and modeling methodologies and framework
- In-depth technical knowledge of databases, BI tools, SQL, OLAP, ETL
- Database Developer, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle, SQL, Tuning, Scripting, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge in Big Data ecosystem - Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Impala, Spark, Kafka, Yarn, NoSQL Database (ELK, CEPH, Neo4J & MongoDB)
- Front-end Reporting & Dashboard and Data Exploration tools – Business Objects (Web & Universe Designer, Dashboard), Tableau
If you would like to apply for this position or would like to understand more about this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.