Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1402
- Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date November 15, 2022
If you are a passionate demand planner keen to be a part of a transformative phase in a vibrant material science MNC, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client has a respectable name in custom chemicals manufacturing. The entire business is embarking upon a group wide transformation. The position will offer the room for you to grow and take on new challenges together with the team as it goes through an exciting transformation journey.
This is a key role in the overall business, reporting through to Planning Manager. You will
- Generate statistical forecast for demand and material plan weekly and monthly to support at least 18 months’ rolling forward planning activities.
- Continuously improve techniques and method for forecasting.
- Manage forecast accuracy for product planning to reduce inventory costs and avoid fulfilment delays.
- Adjust forecast and inventory targets based on demand and market trend changes.
- Collaborate with products marketing on market trend and projects funnel.
- Liaise between manufacturing, engineering, sales, and customers.
- Establish manufacturing and distribution prospectus via quotation, manufacturing, and shipping lead time.
If you possess 3 years of demand planning experience, a track record in driving Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), manufacturing industry knowledge, and strong analytical and communication skills, WE WANT YOU!
This is an opportunity to be part of a team that has an open culture. The company also remunerate competitively and have the appetite for investment and growth, scale and network to offer the best career advancement opportunities and exposure.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.