Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-719
- Salary Competitive
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence Technology Transformation
- Posted Date September 12, 2021
This position uses advanced technical knowledge and sales ability to sell products/services to new and existing customers. The role focuses primarily on defining and implementing sales strategies and plans that will outperform quota and deliver net profit.
· Achieve assigned sales quota by engaging in both new and existing accounts to generate revenue.
· Integrate with the local sales team, TPMs (Technical Program Managers), AMs (Account and factories to ensure that the company delivers the most coherent, best in solutions to the customers.
· Call on existing customers, provide technical and administrative product/service information or presentations and quote appropriate customer prices.
· Build strong customer relationships. Be the main contact point between the company and in all sales-related matters. Understand customer’s business and product requirements.
· Provide information on customer needs, volume potential, pricing, and competition.
· Provide input on product direction.
· May provide technical guidance to other levels of sales representatives (e.g., Account Managers).
· Regularly provide information to manager on accounts and business activities.
· Screen potential accounts to ensure a fit between the customer’s requirements and the company’s capabilities.
· Manage the sales process for new accounts from initial contact through the entire process.
· College degree or equivalent experience is required.
· 7 + year experience in the semiconductor industry or related field.
· Sound knowledge of the company’s products.
· A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win.
· A good team player.
· Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, and influencing skills.
· Superior interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with
· management, both internally and externally.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like to understand more about this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.