Back to Jobs
- Location China
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date November 09, 2020
- Owner of all engineering related matters for a given product category in APO including product development, sustaining, and value engineering. Manage internal and external partners related to product development. A liaison to BU engineering teams in US.
- Responsible to manage product development teams for their performance, deliverables, and quality aspects. Ensure your team is collaborating, communicating, and shipping with a strong focus on quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for the development of the team including Hiring, Training, Rating, Coaching. Serve as a mentor to managers and senior ICs on your team
- Responsible for Product Development and Engineering process deployment, standardization, and optimization.
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10 plus years in new Product Development as an engineer or engineering leader. Minimal 5 years’ experience as an Engineering Manager/Director.
- Passionate about engineering and product development. Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Extensive experience to bring ground up design to live. Experience in realizing home appliances or consumer electronics product in mass product production with high volume is a big plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English. Able to communicate effectively in a global environment.
To apply for this role:
Email your resume to: Jane.Chu@connexus-global.com