- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date July 24, 2020
Head of Facilities, EHS & Security being a key function, will lead and be responsible for building and constantly motivating a team of Managers, Engineers, and Technicians to support Manufacturing operations on a 24X7 basis with high-quality services at all times. A major role in Facilities will be to maintain all the facilities equipment for uninterrupted service duty, plan for expansion to best fit the business growth with the lowest cost solutions. The position will also lead Environment, Safety, and Health supporting Corporate policies while ensuring full compliance with local standards stipulated by Government authorities. In addition, this role will ensure 24X7X365 Security cover of all sites to prevent theft, pilferages, vandalism, and any form of damage to property by human action.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Facilities resources to provide uninterrupted highest quality Facilities services on a 24X7X365 basis to manufacturing sites by optimizing equipment operations at lower costs while maintaining redundancy on major equipment.
- Develop EOL (end of life) of Facilities equipment, identify gaps in Capacities to support increased production plans with an emphasis on lower power consumption per unit of production and new equipment Capex aligned to Corporate targets on sustainability goals.
- Lead ESH and Security to achieve improved statistics year on year basis complying with local laws and Corporate policies.
- Prepare and submit AOPs/BOQs forecasts for Facilities, ESH and Security departments per Accounting calendars to support Corporate plans for annual revenues for all sites in Thailand
- Project management services from concept to final turnover for all approved Capex plans, be it a new building, existing building rehabilitation, modernization, retire obsolete equipment and replace with new equipment or transferring fixed assets from one site to another within the sites from any part of the Globe.
- Provide professional Facilities and ESH Services, to locations worldwide