Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1357
- Salary THB400000 - THB500000 per month
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date October 28, 2022
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO EXPATS WHO ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING IN ASIA. THIS ROLE IS ALSO OPEN TO THAI NATIONALS
If you happen to be a top performing TRANSPORT Director, Transport VP or Country Manager type who can help make a great business even more successful then this advert is well timed
You must have 10+ years Transportation experience, preferably time served in a 3PL or large scale retail/consumer business. Your potential new employer is a mid-size International business with presence in both South East Asia and Australasia. You will have experience of working in South East Asia and preference will be given to candidates who have spent 3-5 years managing people in Thailand
You will be responsible for the success, coaching, leadership and development of 5 Senior Direct Reports. Yes, you will have to be a Logistics all-rounder with excellent technical and people management skills but also someone that really enjoys coaching your team and developing internal stakeholder relationships. Experience of Warehousing would be a feather in your cap.
You would be reporting to the Managing Director with a dotted line to a Board Of Directors. With multi-milion dollar revenue this company is both stable, profitable and has delivered positive profit levels during Covid ensuring you a long term role and career development if that is something you are looking for. Your current scope or company size is not as important as ability: You may be an Existing Country Leader looking for a larger and more challenging role or a Transport General Manager within a larger business looking for a step up.
Does all this sound like you so far?
What will you bring to the table?
- You will bring at least 10-15 years of Transport (Essential) and Warehousing experience, preferably developed whilst working for a multinational 3PL company
- You will have the capability to step up to Managing Director role in 2-3 years
And what’s in it for you?
- This role is a succession role to Managing Director
- A base salary ranging from 400,000 - 500,000thb, 20,000 THB flexible allowance, a 13th month bonus, performance based bonus and other senior level benefits. You potential new employer is based in Bangkok and very close to the BTS line.
- Autonomy in a large country-wide role
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- A chance for you to play a major part In an upcoming regional transformation
What happens next?
Get in touch with me by replying to this advert or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org