Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-916
- Salary Competitive
Sales & Marketing
- Posted Date December 01, 2021
Are you someone who is passionate about the environment and wants to transform the environmental initiatives in a global company?
We have been partnering with a F&B company who has a strong sustainable, wellness agenda and whose mission is to provide access to health and nutrition to millions of people globally.
They are currently looking for a Global Environmental Affairs Director to join the team in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company has the proper environmental objectives, plans, standards, procedures, and policies in place throughout its global operations to minimize any environmental risks.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Be the subject matter expert on the impact of all business operations on the environment globally
- Drive the relevant understanding and initiatives to ensure best practices as well as of course regulatory adherence
- Lead the all global environmental initiatives
- Understand sustainability reporting of a business and be well versed in sustainability main frameworks i.e., GRI reporting systems
If this sounds like something you might be keen on, please reach out to me at Callista.firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a confidential discussion.