- Location Shanghai
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date February 22, 2021
Are you an experienced indirect procurement professional looking to embrace new challenges at an aggressively expanding organisation? Are you an expert at establishing processes and driving positive transformation? Here is an ideal opportunity for you!
Based in Shanghai, you will be a key member of the Global Procurement organisation, working closely with senior stakeholders cross-functionally, developing procurement strategies aligned to the business objectives, actively involving in S&OP processes and Continuous Improvements.
A leading player within the specialty chemical industry in China, this company has a strong focus on its business growth across the globe.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- Min. 10-15 years of procurement experience, ideally in indirect procurement in Chemical industry
- Extensive experience in analysing relevant markets and developing sourcing options for internal client specifications to achieve business objectives
- Proven track record in project procurement, partnering with relevant stakeholders to drive procurement for greenfield, infrastructure improvement projects, ensuring CAPEX budget compliance
- Deep understanding of MRO Procurement and Pricing Strategy, particularly in manufacturing equipment within the Chemical field
- Ability to work in a complex and challenging environment consisting of multiple internal and external interfaces
- High sensitivity to compliance and safety operational integrity procedures
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, due to the need to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders in China
This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, with a competitive remuneration and fantastic career progression!
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.