- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date February 26, 2021
This role provides you the opportunity to drive and execute strategic development in procurement, across all direct and indirect categories in a market leader within its field, managing a spend of 2 Billion USD.
You will be a key leader in the procurement organisation, holding core responsibility to define the procurement strategy, oversee vendors/suppliers selection and management for all categories, manage shares, develop new suppliers, and improve the quality of products from existing suppliers.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- More than 15 years of regional procurement experience working in a fast paced international business.
- More than 10 years leadership and managerial experience to lead a team of more than 200
- Exceptional commercial acumen and firm understanding of corporate strategic business objectives, with the ability to drive results toward them
- Ability to work in a complex and challenging environment consisting of multiple internal and external interfaces
- Tenacity to drive change and implement new measures to deliver growth targets
- You would ideally come with Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals or Industrial products background
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory. Proficiency in Mandarin will be a bonus as you will be dealing extensively with Chinese stakeholders
- Availability to be relocated in the region as it may be required
This will be an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in a market leader. You will also be leading a team of experienced procurement leaders in the region, ensuring that they have deep knowledge in the procurement strategies, category plans, categories assigned including marketplace awareness, technical driver, internal needs and external capabilities.
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.