Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1599
- Salary competitive salary and benefits package
Sales & Marketing
- Posted Date February 27, 2023
Job Title: Head of Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) – Thailand
We are helping a global consumer company seeking an experienced and motivated Head of Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) to join our team in Thailand. In this role, you will lead the CMI function for total company's operations in Thailand and provide strategic insights to support our business growth in the region. You will also be responsible for developing your team and building a positive working culture.
- Lead the CMI function for Thailand, overseeing research and insights initiatives across multiple product categories and consumer segments.
- Develop and execute research plans to provide insights on consumer behavior, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Provide strategic recommendations to key stakeholders to drive business growth and improve customer satisfaction.
- Partner with marketing and product teams to develop customer-centric marketing strategies and new product development initiatives.
- Utilize data analytics tools to provide actionable insights and identify areas for business optimization.
- Stay updated with industry trends and new research methodologies and continuously improve the CMI function.
- Develop and coach team members to help them reach their full potential.
- Foster a positive working culture that encourages collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in consumer insights, market research, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful research initiatives that have led to business growth.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Fluent in English and a native Thai speaker required.
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team in a positive working culture.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or reach me directly at +668 5393 5665 to apply for this exciting opportunity.