Back to Jobs
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-803
- Salary SGD160000 per annum
Sales & Marketing Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date September 24, 2021
- Transformation role in a major corporate
- Key leadership position driving CS strategy and alignment
- Regional role driving change in an iconic multinational company
An exciting opportunity exists for a leader in customer services to step in to and lead the customer experience transformation for this highly respected and market leading MNC. The company have a wide geographical reach across the entire Asia Pacific region and several strategic business units that are centre led from Singapore.
The company are going through a group wide major transformation, that involves consolidation and restructuring for corporate functions, this position will be the leader for the Customer Service transformation and the new ongoing leader of the function in APAC, this is a new position that is sponsored from the executive level of the regional business and will make a positive change to all aspect of customer experience.
From a very de-centralised and fragmented starting base, you will use your best-in-class expertise in regional customer service to assess the needs and what will work in this complex organisation, that is spread across several business units and multiple geographies. Upon developing a strategy, you will advise the BU presidents on the route forward using your credibility and driving business cases for the implementation of your strategy.
An example of some of the initiative you will be driving:
• Develop and execute the region’s Customer Service Strategies
• Develop the regions Customer Service Governance Framework and Systems
• Develop the regions Customer Service Organization and its Competencies
• Develop the regions Customer Service Customer-Centric Culture and Mindset
• Develop regions Customer Service Performance Management Metrics and KPI at regional and country level
• Be the champion of continuous improvement in all Customer Service-related areas, applying best practices, standards, and leverage tools and digital technology in driving excellence
• Be a subject matter expert in Customer Service and a business partner to all stakeholders
• Ensure that the country level customer fulfilment function and their processes are aligned and integrated across the order-to-cash process based on the defined APAC framework
• Partner APAC BU Presidents, Division Commercial Leaders, Regional Directors, and Country MDs throughout the customer fulfilment process, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Define the functional guidelines of customer fulfilment, and coach Country Customer Service Leaders in ensuring consistent execution.
The successful candidate will have experienced and led in a Customer Service transformation, ideally within a large company and regional capacity previously. You will also know what best practice looks like in a centre led customer service function having the confidence and presence to drive your agenda at a senior level, whilst also working in the operations to influence and drive change.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package and enjoy the career growth within a significant business, that is fast paced, innovative, sustainably responsible and a true market leader. This role has never existed previously so the person appointed to this role will have the opportunity to use their experience to make a lasting difference in a high-profile setting.
To apply, please click ‘quick apply’ and submit your resume.