Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1598
- Salary Competitive salary and benefits package
Sales & Marketing
- Posted Date February 27, 2023
Job Title: Head of Online & E-commerce
We are helping a global leader in the consumer industry, known for the innovative and cutting-edge products that have transformed the way people live and work around the world.
We seek a dynamic and experienced Head of Online & E-commerce to join the team and lead online sales and marketing initiatives.
- Build up and lead an online business unit, build a new team, and lead the development of an online business vision with a clear objective and strategies to drive future multi-online channels and driving sales through various e-commerce channels, including .com.
- Develop and execute an online and e-commerce strategy that drives growth and meets revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and IT teams to develop the online strategy and plan to connect and engage with customers, suppliers, and communities.
- To lead and be accountable for the total P&L of the online platform
- To lead the transformational plan of customer online engagement, tailored and targeted communication in a creative storytelling way
- Ensure a seamless and user-friendly online shopping experience for customers
- Analyze online and e-commerce metrics and customer data to identify areas for improvement and optimization and develop new multichannel business opportunities with partners to grow an online business in the fast-changing market environment and the new ecosystem.
- Stay updated with industry trends and new online and e-commerce technologies and recommend new initiatives and innovations.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in online and e-commerce, online sales, or a related field.
- Proven track record of driving online and e-commerce growth and meeting revenue targets.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Experienced in building and managing large teams of complex structures is preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally..
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Fluent in English and must be a native Thai speaker
If you are a results-driven leader passionate about online and e-commerce, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team in a fast-paced and innovative industry.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me directly at +668 5393 5665 to apply for this exciting opportunity.