- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date March 05, 2021
Are you a seasoned procurement leader looking to elevate your career and be a part of a strategic transformation? This is the role for you!
A market leader within its field, this professional services MNC has implemented a highly successful global procurement program with the aim of reaping cross-border spend synergies and step-change the financial impact driven by the function. To further enhance this, the organisation is looking at transforming the function from a back-office savings-oriented procurement organization to a front-office Supply Chain & Procurement (SC&P) function driving outcomes making a difference.
You are expected to assess the current functioning of the function, and subsequently step-change its strategic impact through transformative and inspirational leadership, in close collaboration with the regional and local stakeholders. You will also help to implement the strategic enablers to unlock above-mentioned outcomes, including supply chain risk management, Procure-to-Pay, co-development with supplier partners, supplier-enabled innovation, supply chain diversity, supply chain sustainability, etc.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- Inspirational leader who pushes the envelope, and inherently dissatisfied with status quo, thinks “step change” rather than incremental improvements
- At least 12 years of proven track records and strong achievements in services procurement, backed by a comprehensive skill set in procurement and end-to-end supply chain management, from sourcing & procurement of strategic supplies, management of suppliers and implementation of procurement operations
- Sound understanding of best procurement practices in China, with hands-on experience in procurement savings delivery, payment term improvement drives and general cost-out programs
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and achieves results in environments where multiple, and sometimes conflicting, interests are at play – “matrix player” in a multinational company’s context
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building relationships, influencing and appropriating people at all levels both internally and externally
This will be an exciting role for an accomplished procurement and supply chain leader for new challenges, with the empowerment to help establish and implement changes and processes in a renowned organisation. There will also be the unique exposure of involvements with commercial responsibilities which will be valuable to your own professional growth.
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.