Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1327
- Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Connexus Careers Commodity Trading
- Posted Date September 21, 2022
We are working exclusively with a leading commodities trading MNC that focuses largely on the trading of agri-commodities. Our client has a large global presence and is looking for a Head of Trade Operations to be based out of their Singapore office.
The incumbent will be responsible for the team executing all of the SG business shipments, including containers, bulk, and tankers. You will have a pivotal role to play in ensuring that you are accountable for any performance isues affecting shipment execution and working with the team to implement any contingency plans necessary for risk mitigation.
- Assess transportation market trends, export port capabilities, and other external factors affecting shipment execution and relay market intel to appropriate stakeholders.
- Review industry best practices and benchmarks and apply where relevant
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company policies, procedures, and administrative responsibilities.
- Responsible for reporting relevant metrics and key performance indicators and implementing team goals aligned with company strategic objectives
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal corporate resources to ensure compliance with all in house policies (HR, Finance, Accounting, Legal, etc.)
- Identify and implement transformative digital solutions that ensure our supply chain is optimal for our stakeholders and internal operations.
- Stay up to date on logistic trends and risks and think proactively and strategically about how to address the
- Manage a team of colleagues and be accountable for the execution of the team
- Coach, support, and motivate the teams to achieve collective optimal performance
Does this sound like the next step for you? Apply now, or feel free to reach out to me on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.