Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1366
- Salary Competitive salary package
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence Sales & Marketing Technology Transformation
- Posted Date January 25, 2023
This job is perfect for someone who enjoys working with people and being part of a supportive team.
This position is perfect for someone who is energised by working with people and being part of a collaborative team.
You will have the responsibility to ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and that employees are given ethical work experience.
You will work with other members of the HR team, such as Onboarding Managers, and report to the HR Director.
If you are looking for a job where you can have an impact on the lives of our employees, this is the right fit for you.
You will manage…
- In charge for management of overall compensation and benefits and salary structure
- Conducting benchmarking, position classification, job evaluation, analysis and making recommendations related to compensation, taking market competitiveness, alignment with company compensation philosophy and internal equity into consideration
- Evaluating, improving, and implementing compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and systems
- Liaising with internal and external customers on broad-based compensation, pay for performance and executive compensation
- Managing compensation and benefits for Executive level and employee relations and staff welfare issues
- Supporting regional and global HR projects implementation
- Ensuring subordinates are trained and motivated and providing scope for career development
- Overseeing HRIS systems and coaching subordinates to handle employee issues/concerns relating to HRIS system
- Analyze the training needs and monitor the effectiveness of the training program
- Design and implement the training program to ensure the quality of the training
- Research the latest training techniques and methodologies to ensure the best practices are adopted
What are we looking for....
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HRM, Business Administration, or a related field
- Knowledge of Organizational Development advantageous
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Accountable, accurate, and hard-working
- Managerial and coaching skills
- Knowledge of labour laws and other related laws
- Analytical, able to prioritize issues for problem resolution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
If you would like to be considered for this position, please follow the link to submit your application or send your most recent resume to email@example.com.