Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1423
- Salary SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month
Sourcing & Procurement Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date November 25, 2022
Indirect Buyer (West Singapore)
If you are a passionate buyer keen to be a part of a transformative phase in a vibrant material science MNC, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client has a respectable name in custom chemicals manufacturing. The entire business is embarking upon a group wide transformation. The position will offer the room for you to grow and take on new challenges together with the team as it goes through an exciting transformation journey.
This is a key role in the overall business, reporting through to Procurement Manager. You will
- Source, negotiate, and buy materials and services to meet the company’s operational requirement and ensure continuity of supply.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and provide analysis on costs.
- Review opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Negotiate contracts and obtain the most competitive prices offer from approved suppliers.
- Build and maintain suppliers’ relationship.
If you possess 3 years of procurement experience, strong analytical and communication skills, WE WANT YOU!
This is an opportunity to be part of a team that has an open culture. The company also remunerate competitively and have the appetite for investment and growth, scale and network to offer the best career advancement opportunities and exposure.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.