Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1388
- Salary SGD0 - SGD1 per annum
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date November 06, 2022
Industrial Engineer (Logistics)
- Opportunity with a world-class semiconductor organisation at the global headquarter in Singapore
- A key role within the Singapore manufacturing logistics operation team with a mandate to increase operations productivity, reach logistics excellence, eliminate waste, and implement innovative infrastructures.
- Excellent career progression
This business is iconic within the semiconductor ecosystem with an expansive global footprint, currently riding the wave of the semiconductor industry boom. They are undergoing rapid capital investment and a supply chain transformation to strategically safeguard and support future growth. This is a $20bn USD business, employing 20,000 employees across the globe having a heritage in the electronics industry spanning 50+ years with a global head office based in Singapore.
This position will perform methods engineering analysis, ergonomics/human factors evaluations, recommend and implement improvements to work area designs. You will develop manufacturing facility design of plant layout, material handling systems, material staging and warehousing. You will maintain capacity data for materials processing, people, space, and equipment associated with production, and provide guidance to manufacturing and logistics.
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing / logistics/ layout optimization or design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and other related software
- Relevant work experience, preferably in the Semiconductor industry
- Able to communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others at senior levels to adopt a different point of view
This is a key role in the overall business, with a high level of profile and sponsorship reporting through to Logistics Manufacturing Operations Director and Senior Global Logistics Manager. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that has an open culture. The company also remunerate competitively and have the appetite for significant investment and growth in Singapore, scale and network to offer the best career advancement opportunities and exposure.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.