Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-940
- Salary SGD160000 - SGD240000 per annum, Benefits: transport allowance and bonus
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date January 03, 2022
Intra-logistics Solutions Head (Asia)
Currently we are working with a transportation and logistics MNC with a forwarding network spanning over 100 countries.
- Oversee the entire tender process including the development of response format / pricing matrix / responding to queries to timely submission of RFI, RFP and RFQ to customers.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of multi-country, complex and cross-product tender submissions.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organization’s content database and case studies.
- Coordinate and manage the information flow from the sales lead to create a complete and professional customer proposal.
- Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business, inclusive of requirement clarifications, tender evaluations, manpower calculations, infrastructure investments and design.
- Responsible for project deliverables and involvement in solution presentations to customers
- Apply robust analytical approach to flexible, sustainable and efficient solution design.
- Maintain working relationships and collaborate with vendors of integrated warehouse technologies and specialist firms.
- Investigate new opportunities existing businesses and clients to improve their business performance.
- Maintain all reference and support materials in an organized, indexed directory.
- Responsible to provide support to the business in the aspects relating to sales materials and reference cases.
- Representative of Logistics/SCM for collaboration tools.
- Conduct research and development into auto-proposal builders and maintain a robust current set of building blocks.
- Develop, adopt and conduct training programs in the areas of Bid Management, Reference Library Navigation and Professional Proposal Development.
- Undergraduate qualifications in Mathematics/Transportation Engineering/Logistics/ Supply Chain Management and/or MBA
- Over 10-15 years working experience in related Logistics industry in at least two different Asian countries or regional roles, with at least 3-5 years of experience within or managing operations
- Working knowledge of Logistics systems including WMS/TMS/ERP
- Strong Mathematical Modelling including Operations Research and Data Analytics skills
- Advanced Excel and VBA Skills
- Strong Commercial acumen/skills including financial modelling and investment case management
- Detailed Knowledge of warehousing & distribution operations
- Strong geographical knowledge of Asia, including demographics, infrastructure, common corridors, specific zones and transit conditions
- Understanding of regulations & conditions across Asia
- Multimodal transport design (i.e., Road, Rail, Barge, Domestic Shipping, Air, Cycle, etc.)
- Design and specification of Materials Handling Equipment, Storage and automation systems
- Demonstrated ability in preparing professional proposals
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Able to travel throughout Asia (during normal times) based on solution support requirements
- Must have knowledge of the following topics: storage mediums, material handling equipment, space analysis, manpower analysis, inventory/SKU analysis, operational key performance indicators, continuous improvement initiatives, transportation methods, packaging, secondary operations, costing
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.