Back to Jobs
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-727
- Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date August 16, 2021
Lead Firmware Engineer
Currently we are working with a company who provide 3D Printer Solutions for Dental industry. They are looking to hire a Lead Firmware Engineer to develop their next generation products and technologies.
- Architect, design, develop, test, debug firmware for embedded motion control power electronics and safety systems for current and future 3D printers.
- Define and implement software with a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Support projects and collaborate with design team ensuring that R&D deadlines are met.
- Hands on hardware troubleshooting and test development.
- Maintain records of the development process to comply with company and government regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechatronics.
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a firmware engineer in a development environment.
- Experience with the C/C++/Rust.
- Familiar with tools used to edit, assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux.
- Experience working with microcontrollers.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186.