Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-988
- Salary SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date February 04, 2022
Lead Mechanical Automation Engineer
Currently we are working with a high-tech company who are looking to hire a Lead Mechanical Automation engineer to be involved from the start to completion of custom application-specific automation solutions.
- Lead the design and development of automation systems and mechanical components.
- Direct the delivery of automation solutions with suppliers.
- Support installation, troubleshooting and acceptance testing at customer sites.
- Specify components which are well suited for purposes: motors, drivers, actuators, pneumatics, sensors, custom end effectors.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering.
- At Least 10 years of experience working on custom application-specific automation solutions.
- A strong desire to work on the technical aspects of automation systems.
- 5 years of experience supervising and directing suppliers.
- Experience with electrical circuit diagrams, PLC ladder logic and basic programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong CAD skills. SOLIDWORKS experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of FMEA.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.