Back to Jobs
- Location Taiwan
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1156
- Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date May 24, 2022
Senior S&OP Manager, Taiwan
Currently we are working with an iconic consumer business with market leading presence in all corners of Asia who are looking to hire a Senior Manager to develop and lead the Sales and Operations Planning in the market.
- Responsible for the implementation of S&OP in the market and execution as per Group CG S&OP design framework
- Establish Market / Supply Demand Review, Market Pre-S&OP and Clients & Products Portfolio Review meetings.
- Put together meetings calendar in a rolling 12 to 18 months
- Document and communicate key actions and decisions to drive organizational alignment of the plans
- Lead and develop the monthly demand plan collaborating across the market organization
- Establish demand planning measures and controls with root cause and corrective action to improve forecast accuracy and bias.
- Collaborate closely cross functionally to develop accurate demand plans while supporting the optimization of supply and inventory plans.
- Identify gaps to supply and demand alignment leading teams to identify scenarios to mitigate and prepare recommendation.
- Measure S&OP key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine the success of S&OP process
- Support overall roadmap to achieve objectives, including process, application support tools, policies and control mechanism
- Subject matter expert of Demand, Supply and Inventory Management
- Background in Finance would be an added advantage to navigate the financial elements of S&OP
- Experience in implementing S&OP or handling change management process/ project will be a benefit
- Continuous improvement seeker who seeks perpetual enhancement to the process and progress evolution
- Experience in FMCG multinational industry is an added advantage
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.