- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date November 25, 2020
- Working with a tier-one consumer business and iconic brands in the region
- Transformative procurement environment
- The requirement to drive strategy and optimize regional value of spend
This role will give you the freedom and enable you to take control and be empowered to drive strategic value across all marketing communications spend.
You will be given the autonomy and mandate to use your superior knowledge of the commercial arrangements for marketing services to drive value and return on investment for a spend up to $300m in Asia Pacific.
You will have a deep level of procurement and commercial expertise for marketing services, including above and below the line advertising, print and digital services.
This company are a leading consumer good business that sells iconic brands the world over. Currently undergoing a procurement transformation that involves the business taking a more strategic approach to key category spend, this role will see you be responsible for developing long term strategic category initiatives across all spend areas of marketing services, in doing so you will build strong stakeholder partnerships with key marketing leaders in the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- Deep level of expertise in contemporary marketing services and the typical commercial engagements of a tier-one consumer business.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic procurement experience in a large corporate and consumer-focused environment.
- Ability to work within an international procurement matrix organisation where you will contribute to a global category strategy and manage dotted line stakeholders to drive local execution of strategies.
- Ability to partner with senior marketing stakeholders and the confidence to drive strategic procurement agendas.
- Contribute to the leadership of the procurement function regionally.
You will be joining this business at an exciting time of growth and be a key member of the regional procurement team at a time where they are transforming and aligning to the procurement organisation for future growth.
In this team, you will be working with some of the best procurement professionals in the region and be given the autonomy to use your experience to make a difference within an entrepreneurial environment at a leading MNC.
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.