Back to Jobs
- Location China
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date October 23, 2020
- Responsible for new project development, new technology innovation, whole process engineering work include tooling, moulding, stamping, decoration and assembly
- Be responsible for leading and managing the entire NPI activities which related to technical aspect and interfaces with supplier and ensures to build the product are met.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance / input within project execution team. Holds new product start up meetings, NPI readiness review meetings, NPI Qualification build and pilot build review meetings and product transfer meetings with relevant department and/ or supplier.
- Conduct engineering risk analysis on the project. Alert team / management of any urgent issues/ risk concerns. Prepare presentations of the project internally and externally.
- Participate in all the build (pre-pilot, pilot) and review the result
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in mechanical engineering or project management or related area.
- Fluent English required. (native or second language)
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/ technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in operations, supply chain and finance; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical operations, supply chain and financial reports.
- Understand the business and has the ability to forecast revenue and control costs ensuring compliance with the quote and contract agreements.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and take fast decisions, reduce liabilities and solve problems.
- Strong communication skill is critical.
To apply for this role:
Email your resume to: Jane.Chu@connexus-global.com
The Mechanical Technical Project Manager will be based in Zhuhai, home based is also acceptable.