- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
- Posted Date July 20, 2020
A Pulp & Paper manufacturer is looking for an extensively experienced Production Supervisor and a Technical Manager in the Fibre Line department
- The Production Manager will over see pulp production and improve the pulp quality and sustainability
- The Technical manager will oversee the the various plant technical functions and provides technical support to the fibre lines pulp production process
A detailed Job Description will be provided upon contact.
- At least 10 years of experience and possess strong background working in the Process, Production and Technical role in a pulp mill.
- Supervision of projects, personnel and delegation of tasks is essential
- Possess Quality Control (QC) experience with R & D exposure in pulping.
- Possess Quality Assurance (QA) experience and knowledge in an ISO environment.
- Excellent knowledge on ISO Documentation & Certificates.
- Superior technical knowledge related to pulp making
- Tertiary Degree holder in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, mechanical, electrical, quality systems or Pulp & Paper with strong pulping knowledge
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
Transportation/Vehicle will be provided, relocation assistance for expats