Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-942
- Salary SGD130000 - SGD200000 per annum, Benefits: transport allowance and bonus
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date January 03, 2022
Product Engineering Manager
Currently we are working with a transportation and logistics MNC with a forwarding network spanning over 100 countries.
- Support operations re-engineering and apply innovation to the improvement of process, operations and business
- Collaborate with customers to optimize their supply chain. Responsible for the engagement, from the concept stage through to completion of the study and handover of products to business stakeholders. Seek optimal outcomes for both customers and the business.
- Compile recommendations on the basis of analysis inclusive of operational, service and financial impacts. Achieve benefits operationally, financially and contribute to profit maximisation.
- Strategic services development. Conduct detailed services profiles that encapsulate specific functions or operational processes
- Develop roadmaps for attaining relevant licences, systems and capabilities for respective geographies across Asia. Maintain clarity of available solutions and understand how to bridge the gap.
- Over 5 years working experience in related industry, at least 2 years in a logistics or supply chain function.
- Knowledge across end-to-end supply chain.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint, VB, .NET, Python and/or R. BI (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView), Simulation and Optimization.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.