Back to Jobs
- Location China
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-830-2
- Salary Competitive
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date October 06, 2021
Are you an internationally experienced leader who is passionate about transforming an organisation and supporting it with its considerable growth agenda in APAC?
We have been partnering with a global F&B company,who has a strong desire to build its capabilities in both China but also the wider region, transform the way they source their materials and services to better align the organisation to achieve its strategic goals, plus build a leading procurement team across the region.
They are currently looking for a Regional head of Procurement to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving a transformative agenda and leading key projects while working closely with cross-functional teams across the region.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Have previously lead and transformed a regional procurement team in a multi national company.
- Have had experience of leading a large multi national team whilst managing a very large multi category spend
- A proven track record of considerable cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Be able to read, write and speak English and mandarin fluently
- Extensive experience of the China market
- Ideally previously worked within a Food or Beverage, FMCG company.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about growth, efficiency improvement's and leadership and who thrives in an entrepreneurial, matrix environment.
If this sounds like something you might be keen on, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a confidential discussion.
Get Outlook for iOS