Back to Jobs
- Location Bangkok Noi
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-835
- Salary Competitive
R&D, Quality & Regulatory
- Posted Date October 06, 2021
Are you someone who is passionate about leading Research, development and innovation with health and wellness at the heart of what you do?
We have been partnering with a F&B company who has a strong sustainable, wellness agenda and whose mission is to provide access to health and nutrition to millions of people globally.
They are currently looking for a Head of Research, Development and innovation APAC, to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for the end to end APAC product design and development and leading a clean label food strategy. You will form part of a highly talented leadership team driving a transformative agenda while working closely with cross-functional teams across the region.
The role could be based in Thailand, or Shanghai so open to relevant experienced candidates from around the region.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Be an experienced R&D and innovation leader from the Food and Beverage industry
- Have had experience of New product development and design within numerous APAC countries
- Experience of working within a complex multi national matrix company
- Be educated above degree level in food science/technology or similar disciplines.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about R&D, sustainability, health and Wellness and who thrives in an entrepreneurial, matrix environment.
If this sounds like something you might be keen on, please reach out to me at Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a confidential discussion.