- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement
- Posted Date January 04, 2021
This role provides you world class development opportunities in a leading chemical multinational company where you will be providing effective leadership and expertise in raw materials procurement.
You will be a member of the Global Procurement organisation, working closely with experienced managers in the industry, along with the opportunity to supervise some of the brightest sourcing talents.
An industry leader in chemicals industry, this company has a strong focus on its business growth in Asia Pacific, you will be in a good place to embrace new challenges and be a part of a positive transformation.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
· Prior experience in analysing local markets and developing sourcing options for internal client specifications to achieve business objectives
· Strong knowledge in planning, negotiating contract events
· Deep understanding of contract manufacturing and raw materials procurement
· Ability to work in a complex and challenging environment consisting of multiple internal and external interfaces
· High sensitivity to compliance and safety operational integrity procedures
This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of a globally recognised name, with a competitive remuneration and fantastic career progression!
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.