- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date September 15, 2020
- Leading global biopharmaceutical company
- Supply Chain Excellence Lead
- Exposure to Operational Excellence & World-Class Initiatives
You are a seasoned, meticulous, and ambitious supply chain professional who has an immense interest in improving supply chain processes and helping the organization to reach the point of Global Supply Chain Excellence. If this is you, we want to speak to you!
Our client is one of the largest biopharmaceutical companies that has been delivering world-class ethical and consumer healthcare brands in over 100 countries. As complex as is their supply chain, there is now a critical opening for the Regional Supply Chain Excellence Manager position.
This role ensures that the regional supply chain organization is combined with operational excellence with strong analytical capabilities and a data-driven, cross-functional decision-making approach. He/she will be managing all Supply Chain IT systems, master data processes, and improvement projects across APAC.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Audit and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) (e.g. GDPMDS, ISO 13485, PWC, Internal audit)
- KPIs and Reports
- Supply Chain Systems and Master Data
- Continuous improvement projects
- Training Coordinator
Experience and qualification:
- 8-10 years of experiences in end-to-end Supply Chain Management
- Experience in MRP, ERP software
- Experience in process mapping and writing SOPs, and managing projects on a multi-country scale
- Experience in IT projects or managing supply chain systems
The company embraces the rich heritage and core values that enable a dynamic, cross-cultural international work environment and the desire to continuously improve. It is a great opportunity for seasoned supply chain professionals who enjoy working in a project-driven manner while having the exposure to driving best-in-class Supply Chain practices.