- Location Shanghai
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sales & Marketing
- Posted Date August 12, 2020
An international Logistic Equipment (material handling device) company is looking for a Sales Manager to support the growing business in Asia Pacific. The role will be based in Shanghai.
The successful applicant should be confident in fulfilling the following responsibilities
- Responsible for marketing, sales and service strategies within machinery and after sales & service.
- Regular customer visits, further improvement of customer relation as well as consulting of customers before order placement.
- Provide different logistic solutions
- Implementing and overseeing the execution of long-term business strategies
- Planning of strategic selling process and define the specific Point of Sales according to each customer specific need.
- Observation of market, trends, and competitors.
- To be part of project execution and after sales services, to assist in resolving claims.
- Care for regular internal reporting and tasks such as monthly sales reporting to Asia Pacific management
- Annual market and competition review to monitor market volume and market shares.
- Implementing and overseeing the execution of the long-term business strategies of the company division
- Create and implement a set of robust business operating principles across the division to underpin the strategic vision of the division that align with company operations
- At least 8 years working experiences with multi-national company at a similar position.
- Experienced in the Paper industry or Logistic Equipment industry
- Open to locals or expats already in China
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Dynamic, proactive, and Customer oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Good communication and fluency in English.
- Extensive travelling
- Ability to work independently