Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1606
- Salary Salary information is not available at the moment.
- Posted Date March 01, 2023
We are working with a global energy company who is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Lawyer / Legal Counsel to join their team.
This role sits in Singapore and will be part of the global trading arm of the business.
Some of the focus areas include supporting the newly set up green products desk with the development of new businesses and related infrastructure.
- A qualified lawyer with significant PQE in commodities trading, energy contracts and financial services
- In-depth knowledge and experience in providing legal services in APAC renewable energy commodity
- Agile, excellent communication skills and ability to perform under pressure
Your responsibility would include but not limited to:
- Working closely with the front office to provide first class legal and regulatory advice and contribute to business objectives
- Developing and executing comprehensive legal strategies and solutions that will help with transactional, regulatory and related risks and issues
- Being the subject matter expert in advising legal and related issues from day to day trading and / or marketing activities, with a focus on energy commodities and their derivatives
- Maintaining deep understanding of APAC legal frameworks and advising on reforms of commercial/financial/energy market regulations
If you are passionate about renewables and green energies and looking to grow your career in this area, we would like to hear from you.
APPLY NOW! We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.