Back to Jobs
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-781
- Salary Competitive
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence Technology Transformation
- Posted Date September 12, 2021
As Senior Manager, Process & Equipment Engineering, you will be responsible for delivering industry benchmark methods at the lowest cost and managing the execution of global business processes. Your objective is to enable equipment roadmaps and drive network process and equipment alignment to achieve world-class manufacturing performance. This position requires interfacing with R&D, Procurement, global equipment suppliers to establish area improvement roadmaps.
- Interface with R&D on future technology requirements and model of record requirements.
- Interface with procurement global supplier account managers to ensure technical requirements feed into procurement strategies.
- Interface with corporate EHSS to ensure process safety requirements are met.
- Engage externally with suppliers to collect benchmarking data/knowledge.
- Manage the equipment groups for the unit process areas.
- Embrace benchmarking and deliver strategies to close the gaps.
- Understand the competitor’s culture, mindset and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field of study.
- 5 years' experience in management/leadership or technical experience at or above Principal Engineer.
- Ability to collaborate globally and influence by indirect leadership to drive resourcing to critical projects.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.