Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-888-2
- Salary SGD6000 - SGD10000 per month
R&D, Quality & Regulatory
- Posted Date January 24, 2022
Senior / Lead Mechanical Engineer
Currently we are working with a high-tech company who are looking to hire a senior or lead mechanical engineer to drive the development of their next-generation products.
- Involved in the full product development lifecycle from shaping the vision to optimizing production.
- Close collaboration with product designers, test engineers, chemical formulations experts, and manufacturing technicians.
- Design, analyze, and optimize complex mechanical systems, support manufacturing partners and work with contract design firms to deliver products.
- Lead the design and development of mechanical components, subsystems, and systems.
- Translate high-level requirements into subsystem and component specifications.
- Direct and mentor associate engineers.
- Identify product improvement opportunities and lead the change.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A strong desire to work on mechanical systems and the technical aspects of product development.
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical product design.
- CAD experience using SolidWorks.
- Strong understanding of Tolerance Analysis.
- Experience using FEA to optimize structural components and systems.
- Understanding of the Reliability Testing to qualify for hardware.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.