Back to Jobs
- Location Taiwan
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-752-6
- Salary Competitive Compensation Package
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date September 23, 2021
This role will be based in Singapore.
- To develop and maintain MOCVD epi-growth and related processes and capabilities aligned to company’s technology and product roadmap, and also aligned to and integrated with in-house manufacturing capabilities and outsource.
- Experienced and with expertise in designing the Epi stack and growing GaN epitaxy on Silicon as a technology.
- Experienced in 100mm, 150mm, 200mm GaN on Silicon, GaN on SiC epitaxial growth for Power, RF application.
- Experience in operating MOCVD tools. E.g. Veeco or Aixtron etc.
- Work with RIs, Consultants to develop the next generation of GaN on Silicon for Power, RF and Sensors.
- Operate MOCVD planetary reactor system and perform InGaAsP/InAlGaAs/InP epitaxial growth and regrowth runs as per specified layer structure for both production and NPI development projects.
- PHD/Masters/Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing and module process.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in MOCVD epi-growth process for III-V materials and based on planetary reactor systems with extensive experience in manufacturing/ process development, operations management in the field of photonics, semiconductors, telecommunications, company with similar or larger size and market capitalization.
- Desired Skills and Experience Development, Cloud Computing, NPI, Job Descriptions, system, Software Engineering, Production, Embedded Systems, monitoring, Distributed Systems, Engineering, Product roadmap, Java, Linux, Software Development and Capability.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work across functions.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like to understand more about this role, please send your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.