Back to Jobs
- Location Weifang or Taiwan
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date February 08, 2021
- Responsible for direct & indirect material, facility business including tooling, machine, services, subcontractors and all outside contractors sourcing, negotiation, purchasing and management.
- In charge of cost continued improvement for direct & indirect material, service and subcontractors through sourcing change, cost negotiation, continue improvement to meet annual cost out target.
- Manage the supplier & subcontractors’ assessment to ensure suppliers & subcontractors are meeting or exceeding quality, cost, and delivery expectations.
- Dealing with stressful situation in professional manner.
- Cross-functional process optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Technology, Computer Science and Management with 10 years of relevant supply chain experiences in the Semiconductor or EMS Manufacturing field and 8 years' managerial experience in a manufacturing environment with 2 layers managerial experience.
- Experience in Subcontractor management.
- Good English language skills both verbal and written.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this role:
Email your resume to: Jane.Chu@connexus-global.com