- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Sourcing & Procurement Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date February 01, 2021
Are you a seasoned supply chain lead with a sustainability-conscious approach? An up & coming packaging company is currently hiring a Supply Chain Lead to be a part of its globally-focused expansion.
Armed with innovative technologies and a comprehensive, end-to-end suite of services from conceptualisation, development and manufacturing of packaging solutions, this company has a huge upside for growth – with plans in place and running.
You will be an integral part of this growth, being a well-verse supply chain lead who is empowered to establish the right architecture for the supply chain management system and actualising it on a global scale. You will be entrepreneurial and strategic, developing supply chain management strategies in close alignment with the company’s rapid growth and expansion plans.
To excel in this role, the following skills, qualities and experience are critical:
- Comprehensive skill set in end-to-end supply chain management, from sourcing & procurement of strategic supplies, management of suppliers and internal manufacturing operations, through to inventory management and logistics
- At least 7-8 years of progressive experience within the supply chain functions, preferably in mass-production of commodities products
- Experience managing outsourced/contract manufacturing would be critical
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin, as you will be partnering closely with suppliers in China
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Beyond the growth potential of the organisation, if you are also passionate about environmental sustainability, this might just be the ideal role for you!
To apply and register your interest for this role, click “Apply’ or send your CV to me at Shinn.Huang@connexus-global.com.