- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date August 13, 2020
We are helping our MNC client in the FMCG sector to look for a Regional Supply Chain Manager due to their growth agenda for the region.
- Lead the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Direct and coordinate global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction
- Lead regional demand plans across several Asia Pacific countries with consolidation to ensure optimal company supply chain performance to all countries in the region
- Contribute to S&OP meetings to align with key stakeholders on forecast plan expectations
- Monitor and correct inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital
- To plan optimally with customer satisfaction and demand in mind by ensuring effective order management, the fulfilment of orders using a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- +7 years Supply Chain, Planning and/or related experience
- +3 years Forecasting/ Demand Planning related experience
- Ability to work in an agile team and a highly collaborative work environment
- FMCG / Travel retail experience is a plus
This is a great role for a seasoned Supply Chain Manager to work in a regional capacity whilst also having the freedom to create processes that will drive overall business performance. The role of remunerates competitively and offers great career progression opportunities.
To apply, please click the "Apply" button or email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans/PRs will be considered for this position