Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-1384
- Salary Competitive Salary + Package
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Posted Date November 04, 2022
Supply Chain Project Manager
Connexus are thrilled to be supporting an incredibly well known multinational consumer goods business who are growing out their eCommerce Supply Chain team with a newly created Supply Chain Project Manager role. This company has been going through impressive growth, and as they invest heavily in improving their eCommerce service offering, are looking to bring on board a Supply Chain expert to help in transforming their forecasting for the eCommerce side of the business.
With room to lead exciting end-to-end projects across Forecasting and Supply Chain, work with multiple stakeholders across the business and have a tangible, visible impact on this huge multinational company, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, project-oriented individual to their next step in the Supply Chain space.
- Oversee demand and supply forecasting for major sales events within the eCommerce Supply Chain, working closely with online teams to ensure projects run smoothly
- Identify room to improve the eCommerce offering, with ownership for evolving and expanding the Supply Chain processes on the eCommerce forecasting side of the business
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan, align and execute strategy for major eCommerce events
- Present complex ideas and project outlines to senior stakeholders within the business, utilising data analytics to identify room for improvement
- Work with leadership on Supply-Chain wide projects and programmes.
- Strong experience in eCommerce Supply Chain, with a strong understanding of online fulfilment, supply, demand and S&OP processes
- Strong analytics experience, with knowledge of Tableau, SQL, PowerBI ideal
- Strong experience in cross-functional projects, with proven experience in the space and comfortable with various project management technologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills essential, able to work with cross-functional stakeholders at every seniority level
- PMP/Prince2/Other Project Qualification preferred, but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package, and excellent scope for career progression. If you’re interested in finding out more, apply today or contact Sam Berke at Connexus Global on firstname.lastname@example.org