Back to Jobs
- Location Singapore
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference BH-728-1
- Salary SGD7500 - SGD10000 per month
R&D, Quality & Regulatory Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date October 04, 2021
Team Lead, Principal Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Currently we are working with an MNC who provide 3D Printer Solutions . They are looking to hire a Lead Electronics Engineer to help architect their next generation products.
- Architect and develop embedded control systems, motion control power electronics and safety systems.
- Lead a team of electronics engineers and collaborate closely with R&D team.
- Design, maintain, implement, and improve PCB components, electrical system, and power electronics of current and future products.
- Collaborate with mechanical, software and materials science engineers to develop, test, validate and manufacture hardware.
- Design Test System Instrumentation.
- Product testing for environmental and certification standards.
- Prepare necessary design and manufacturing documents.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in designing hardware for commercial products.
- Design experience with Microcontroller / Microprocessor, Memory, Communication links (SPI, I2C, Ethernet, USB, WiFI, RFID), Motor Drives, Sensors.
- Familiar with PCB Design tools like Altium, KiCAD, etc.
- Strong in Hardware & System level troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of firmware programs for Microcontroller, SOC and SOM.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Licence Number: 18S9186. EA Registration Number: R1879945.