- Location Chonburi
- Job Type Permanent
- Reference JOB
Manufacturing, Engineering and Operational Excellence
- Posted Date July 24, 2020
Our client is a $10 billion USD global leader. With a supply chain network spanning across 20 countries with 30,000 employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing test strategies to improve line efficiency without compromising quality standards. He or she will need to organize the testing plan for general application testing as well as for the targeted release of specific features. The successful candidate will need to introduce new products to meet customer requirements and budgets and commission of new test equipment to ensure that the capacity requirements are fulfilled. He or she will need to ensure test processes to support high volume capacity and develop working relationships and processes with customers in terms of test-related issues. The successful candidate will need to achieve cost reductions in the test process and develop annual departmental objectives and goals. He or she will be managing the test engineering team comprising 250 people and managing all pieces of training in the department. This will involve test processes pieces of training to the production team including current systems, product changes, and new product introduction.
- At least 10 years of working experience in contract manufacturing and testing
- Experience in circuit, networking and communication products
- Experience and understandings of manufacturing test processes and equipment
- Experience working with quality systems and test developing processes
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, problem-solving and project management