A fast-growing baby products start-up is looking for an Account Manager in Singapore.
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs for clients
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure their orders are met and have achieved their forecast within their budget and meet their needs
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to sales forecast and order numbers
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Review strategic marketing plans by clients and ensure KPIs are met.
- Equipped Client with product information and product training for new launches.
- Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
- Perform quarterly business reviews with clients to ensure they are maximising marketing dollar
- Safeguard brand IP by working with a third-party vendor to facilitate online findings to complement the global anti-counterfeit initiative.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving internal processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Related field.
- Prior 1-2 years of working experience in distributor account management in consumer/retail industry.
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken) and IT fluency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- ERP Knowledge is a bonus
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.