Are you a commercially minded finance professional, looking for an opportunity to directly impact business growth? Do you want to be a key stakeholder in business expansion decisions and work closely with the MD?
A leading Food & Beverage business is looking for a Head of Business Strategic Planning to conduct business and P&L analysis, providing key insight to leadership and influencing business strategy.
Reporting direcrtly to the MD, you will review providing analysis and advice on potential expansion or M&A activities and other projects.
As the Head of Business Strategic Planning, you will:
- Manage the process of, and evaluate the efficiency of the Annual Business Plan (ABP) and Board Strategic Retreat (BSR) to identify and close the business gaps
- Monitor and track various teams throughout the business to ensure the approved ABP and BSR are being followed
- Prepare and present presentations to the MD, providing comments and insights to inform their meetings with the Board of Directors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of company’s investment to determine the ROI
- Coordinate with CEO office Heads for assigned projects and investment by CEO and MD
- Serve as negotiator with third parties for potential mergers or product acquisitions
- Participate in meetings with external stakeholders such as investors, partners, and suppliers
- Lead trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; and make recommendations for adjustments and modification
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Proven track record in business planning and analysis with demonstrable achievements
- At least 7-10 years as a business consultant in a renowned firm and at least 5 years of experience in the FMCG industry or assignment on major strategic planning projects
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant for MNC, preferrably within the FMCG industry
- Thorough understanding of market research and data analysis including business forecasting strategies and techniques.
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures especially for FMCG
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonla and negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially for Presentation tools (PowerPoint) or related software including knowledge of competitive intelligence tools and processes
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or other related fields is preferred
If you are an ambitious Business Strategy profiessional who loves the idea of owning strategic planning and working closely with the MD, we encourage you to apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO THAI NATIONALS ONLY