A Japanese streetwear brand is looking for a Marketing Director APAC.
- Responsible for “go-to-market” Strategy for the Marketing team, including 360 online & offline Marketing.
- Lead market research initiatives around competitive analysis and market trends.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies.
- Lead the regional marketing team and directly report to CEO.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the Fashion & Apparel industry especially for streetwear/contemporary fashion.
- With regional marketing experience.
- With people management experience.
- Able to work independently, has initiative, and at the same time, a team player who can work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to identify issues, and be proactive in carrying out solutions.
- Familiar with the key promotional calendar in the APAC markets and the market behavior.
- Could be based in Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org