A brief overview of the duties of a Principal Consultant at Connexus Global.
To be accountable for and to drive key strategic accounts for the business to achieve the very highest level of revenue generation both individually and cross company. To be accountable for service offiering, delivery and service evaluation for a number of key clients. Actively develop relationships with senior level candidates and clients for the sector as a whole.
Act as a role model for consultants, being a sound representative for the company and brand as a while. Supporting Manager in execution of sales strategy of the division.
SALES STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Instrumental in winning key accounts for the business, leading the pitching and proposal process cross division
- Highlight trends and developments within market sector, that assist in business generation in line with the business’s objectives
- Key in increasing market share for the business sector by managing a portfolio of strategically key accounts (successful in increasing, maintaining fees for the group, agreeing SLA’s and timely reviews)
- Cultivating and nurturing key relationships at a high level, resulting in increased revenue for the sector
- Develop and implement candidate strategy, improving offering across the sector
- Act as a Director for key accounts within the business, driving the strategy cross company for these accounts, demonstrating cross fertilisation of accounts resulting in increased revenue
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus giving Connexus Global the competitive edge
- Identify and develop networking opportunities cross company
- Assisting junior staff in the negotiation of terms of business with key clients
- Running client visits with confidence, being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
- Produce detailed business plans and agree budgets with Director
- Ensuring productivity levels are such so one can over-achieve targets set on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices.
- Offering team guidance and support with the sourcing and matching of available candidates
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, gaining interviews for candidates based on recommendation
- Develop a pool of senior candidates (passive and active) through networking and headhunting, developing relationships with these candidates
- Headhunting senior individuals (ear marked by clients) within the market with success, gaining interest in Spencer Ogden as a business for now or the future
- Producing shortlists of candidates for client to interview, presenting this shortlist to the client with success
- Writing persuasive ad copy for retained assignments representative of the clients brand
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, handling tricky offers with confidence and gravitas
- Ensure level of contact is made post placement or during contract with candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Professional communication via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
- Chair internal meetings with credibility
- Presenting to potential clients and key involvement in preparation for Company pitches
- Point of reference internally for industry related questions
- Assist in communicating and reinforcing team and business strategy interlay, fostering a spirit of teamwork through own enthusiasm
- Communicating issues in a timely manner, presenting viable solutions
- Building collaborative relationships with candidates, clients and peers
- A role model internally for Best Practice in relation to use of system
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience, with experience working for a recruitment or services business being preferable
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis for both the Singapore and UK markets, with experience of Thailand beneficial
- Confident with strong communication skills and comfortable with a fast-paced environment where flexibility and adaptability will be key
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software, preferably XERO
If you are a highly motivated and experienced finance professional who is wanting to take the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!